Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Seahawks Sundays for Jen

Every year I BEG my husband to get NFL sunday ticket so that I can watch the Seahawks.  Every year his response is the same.  NO WAY I am not paying all that money just you can watch your beloved foodball team.  Well of course with the season on its way and about to start the conversation has made its way back into my house and this year he came to a comprimise.  He said that if I can raise or come up with half of the money he will let me get it.  SOOOOO here I am a stay at home mom and devoted Seahawks fan trying to raise my funds to watch the games....



  • I'm raising money for a serious (to me) cause. Because I live on the east coast I don't get to watch the Seahawks games. I am have to raise half the money for NFL ticket in order for Derek to get it for me. I already have the first $10.00 towards it I've got $90.00 to go who can help me.... #onedesperateseahawksfan 

     
     
     
     
     

    DEVOTED!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment